TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to our website, www.infullplume.co.uk. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, by using this website you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions. You shall be responsible for reading and understanding these Terms and Conditions, and we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage incurred by you or any third party as a result of your failure to do so.
PERSONAL COMMISSIONS & BESPOKE SERVICE
Once we have received an email of your specifications we will be able to give you a realistic time frame of when you are likely to receive your order. You can expect an average time of 2-4 weeks depending on the complexity of the piece required, however, if an order is urgent please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. We require a 50% deposit upfront on all commissioned pieces.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Payment can be made via credit/debit card or PayPal.
- Upon providing us with details of your credit/debit card or PayPal account and submitting the Order you:
- confirm and undertake that the information contained within the Order is true and accurate and that you are duly authorised to use the credit/debit card PayPal account; and authorise us to deduct from the credit/debit card PayPal account the full price of the Goods and all other payments, which may become due to us under the Contract.
- The deduction of monies from your credit/debit card PayPal account does not mean that we have accepted your order nor does it mean that a contract has been formed between us. In the event that we reject your order we will credit your Payment Card with the amount deducted.
- If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the Goods from your account on delivery of the Goods to you, we can cancel the Order or suspend any further deliveries to you. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
- Where products are returned by you in accordance with your rights (see Delivery and Returns page), we shall credit the credit/debit card or PayPal account with the appropriate amount within 7-10 working days.
- We will take all reasonable care to keep all information connected with your order secure but we cannot be held liable for any loss that you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any data, including credit and account details you provide when accessing or ordering from this Web Site, unless this is solely due to our negligence.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- We do our utmost to represent the colours of your product as accuracy as possible on our website. However, due to varying computer monitor displays and the fact that we are using a natural material, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of colours will be completely accurate. A photograph of your piece whilst in production can be requested to ensure you are happy with it.
- We may refuse to accept orders at our discretion if goods are returned repeatedly.
- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing for example, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- If you change your mind after optting-in, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you by emailing email@example.com.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Your statutory rights shall remain unaffected by these Terms and Conditions and, except in accordance with these Terms and Conditions all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
We do not accept any responsibility for any amendments or changes we periodically make to the information contained in our website, and we reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions or the information in this website at any time.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org